Why You Should Hire A Federal Criminal Defense Attorney
A federal criminal charge is brought against a person or entity the government believes committed criminal activity across state lines or on federal land or one involving federal employees.
Am I Under Investigation?
Receiving a target letter from the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) or a notification from a federal prosecutor from the U.S. Attorney’s Office, means you are being investigated for a federal crime. You are now a target or subject in the pre-indictment stage. The government either thinks you committed a federal crime or have information that is useful to their investigation. You need our help now! Contact a federal criminal defense attorney ASAP!
Charged With A Federal Crime
Have you been charged with a federal crime in Virginia Gardens, FL or Miami-Dade County, Florida? If so, you need to call a federal criminal defense attorney that has experience handling cases like yours in federal court immediately. The federal criminal defense attorneys at Concepcion Law are experienced in handling:
- Bank Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1344)
- Counterfeiting (18 U.S.C. 2320)
- Money Laundering (18 U.S.C. 1956)
- Mortgage Fraud
- Insurance Fraud
- Securities Fraud (15 U.S.C. 78j, 78jj; 18 U.S.C. 1348)
- Obstruction of Justice (18 U.S.C. 1512)
- Perjury/ False Statement (18 U.S.C. 1001)
- Credit Card Fraud
- Identity Theft
- Pornography Offenses
- Prostitution & Trafficking Offenses
- Unauthorized Access (18 U.S.C. 1030)
- Obstruction of Justice
- Immigration Offenses (Alien Smuggling, Illegal Reentry)
- Federal Conspiracy Charges
- Medicare Fraud, Medicaid Fraud
- Illegal Kickbacks
- Healthcare Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1347)
- Federal Drug Conspiracy (Trafficking) (21 U.S.C. 846)
- Bribery (18 U.S.C. 201)
- Mail Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1341)
- Wire Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1343)
- Computer Crimes
- Tax Fraud (26 U.S.C. 7206)
Federal Agents At Your Home Or Business
Are you being visited by federal agents in your Virginia Gardens, FL or Miami-Dade County, Florida home or business? When federal agents come knocking to “ask you a few questions”, chances are you are under federal investigation.
Do not answer their questions, even if the agents tell you that you are not in trouble or that their questions have nothing to do with you. Conception Law routinely helps clients faced with federal investigations. Call us now!
Hiring A Federal Criminal Defense Attorney
When hiring a federal criminal defense attorney, you not only need an attorney with experiencing defending a case like yours in federal court, but also one with which you have a good working relationship. Your Virginia Gardens, FL / Miami-Dade County, Florida criminal defense attorney is responsible for making sure you understand the charges and the rights and options you have under the law. Your attorney must be behind you all the way to ensure you get the best results if your case goes to trial.
Contact our federal criminal defense attorneys for a thorough evaluation of your case and a straightforward assessment of how prosecution will proceed on the charges. We will ensure you understand your rights through each stage of the prosecutorial process and work diligently toward the best possible outcome.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Exactly Is the Paycheck Protection Program?
- What Federal Charges Could I Be Facing If Charged With PPP Loan Fraud?
- What If My Actions Which The Government Is Now Considering As Fraud Were Unintentional? Is That Enough Of A Defense?
- What Are Potential Penalties I Could Be Facing If I’m Convicted Of PPP Loan Fraud?
- What Typically Sparks PPP Fraud Investigation and What Are Some of the Red Flags That Government Officials Are Looking For?
- Do You Think Someone Charged with PPP Fraud Will Get a Fair Case?
- In Your Opinion, Will the Federal Government Be Prosecuting and Sentencing More Harshly in These Types of Cases Simply Because of the Pandemic and This Tough Emotional Time?
- I Am Under Federal Investigation But Haven’t Been Charged Yet. Do I Need An Attorney?
- Who Investigates Federal Crimes?/Who Prosecutes Federal Crimes?
- What Is Asset Forfeiture?
- What Are Federal Sentencing Guidelines?
- What Makes a Criminal Charge a Federal Charge?
- If I Know I Had Some Part in the Federal Crime I’m Being Charged With, Should I Go Ahead and Just Turn Myself In? Will I Be Given Any Leniency for Doing So?
- Should I Work With Federal Authorities To Prevent Charges From Being Filed or to Reduce My Charges?
- In Terms of Potential Defense Strategies, Does Simply Not Knowing What You Were Doing Prove Your Innocence?
- What Are Some of the Most Common Types of Fraud Cases That Your Firm Handles?
- What Are Some of the Most Commonly Used Legal Defenses in Wire Fraud Charges?
- What Would Be Considered Or What Is A Definition Of Unemployment Insurance Fraud? What Are Some Examples?
- What Does A Prosecutor Have To Prove In An Unemployment Insurance Fraud Case?